EDDM is a great way to reach more customers and gain more business.
The next shopping season is just around the corner. Now is the time to win customers and begin marketing campaigns before that shopping seasons hits.
What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, this U.S. Postal Service program allows the customer to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is a cost effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of EDDM
- Reach customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
- No more mailing lists. Let the USPS do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating your own.
- Flexible size ranges. Choose from our diverse selection of size and finishing options that fit into the USPS’s EDDM restrictions for virtually endless marketing possibilities.
- Full service solution. Ordering online is simple. We even take care of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the USPS.
We offer two EDDM Solutions: Print Only and Full Service
- Print Only: with our Print Only EDDM solution, you decide how you’d like your orders processed and we’ll determine which sizes and products will work. To process an EDDM order on your own, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
- Full Service: our Full Service EDDM solution takes the guess work out of the EDDM process. Select a product, choose your routes, then upload artwork. We’ll take care of the paperwork and delivery.