Are you having a difficult time coming up with blog post ideas?
We started with a list of effective blog topics that we bought from digital marketer. Here is our twist on some of the most popular blog post ideas out there. This is a list of “Useful” blog post ideas:
Useful Blog Post Ideas
- List post: Created a list of books, of tools or of anything else that you might find helpful
- How-to-post: Create step-by-step instruction on how to accomplish a task
- Case Study post: (The term ‘case study’ carries a great deal of perceived value) Unpack the details of a project your are working on
- Problem / Solution post: Outline a problem or a pain point that a client is facing and then address the solution you came up with
- Research post: For you academics out there, research a topic, and then post your findings
- FAQ post: Post some Frequently Asked Questions you get from your customers
- SAQ post: This is the Should Ask Question. Posts question that you should ask a professional in your field before you hire them.
- Checklist post: People love “Ultimate Checklists!” Create a checklist for accomplishing a task.
- Ultimate Guide post: Create an extensive set-by-step process for a complex task. Release a few posts about it at a time and then offer the whole process in a paid download.
- Definition post: Create a post that defines jargon or obscure industry terms.
- Series post: Break a large topic into a series of posts. Release them once a week. Make sure to create links in the posts between various parts of the series
- Stats post: Publish some statistic that your team gathered or observed.
I hope that these useful blog post ideas help to stimulate some creativity. A complete list of blog post ideas as well as a huge list of helpful email subject lines is available in our guide. The list alone is worth the price of the guide!
Need more help on refining your blog writing skills? Check out this article.