Trade shows are great opportunities to get your name and brand before the right kind of client for your business.
And the best part is…they come right to you! All you have to do is show up and be ready and you will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of potential customers. Don’t pass up a trade show if you have the chance to be a part of one, but make sure you’re ready to take full advantage of the time you spend there. With a few tips, you will be on your way to making a memorable impression on attendees, other presenters and even those in charge of the show!
- Representatives are the face of your company so make sure they are knowledgeable, properly trained and friendly. They should represent your company well and be engaging. The best place for a Rep to be is just outside your booth smiling and shaking hands. And they should always be equipped with something to hand out to attendees. Who doesn’t love a good freebie?
- A quality video is priceless. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is true, then a good video is worth a million. Video is a much more memorable tool than print pieces. And one that is done well can be used over and over. Play it in your booth at the trade show so people can watch it while your Rep is talking with other attendees. That way, they will know a little about your business and can be prepared with deeper level questions. You can also use the video before and after the show on social media, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Who can resist a delicious treat? Having food at your booth is a great way to draw people in, especially if it is something like freshly baked cookies. The smell will have people stopping by your booth all day. And it can be a great conversation starter! Another good option is quality candy.
- Take pictures of the other vendors then post them with a comment and hash tags on your social media pages. Tag vendors in your posts. They will be grateful for the exposure and will repost or retweet to all of their followers which will give you even more exposure.
- Make sure your booth has a welcoming atmosphere that is creative and memorable. Remember, you want to stand out, not blend in. Think of ways to make your booth the place where people want to hang out. Your exhibit area should be professional with attractive signs and a set up that is inviting. Check out some of these creative trade show booth ideas…https://www.speedpro.com/blog/10-creative-trade-show-booth-ideas-to-attract-visitors/
Ablaze Media is your one-stop shop for all things trade show. We would love to help you get noticed. Call Mark today to talk about how you can make the most of your day at the show!